Commercial Office Support
£21,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
negotiable depending on skills and exeperience
Job Role: Sales Administrator
Location: South Molton
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00p.m
Pay: depending on skills and experience up to £24k per annum - negotiable
Quartz Recruitment is working with their client an international manufacturer based in South Molton that specialises in high-quality products. The company is at an exciting stage of growth and is looking for a Sales Administrator to join its great team. The company encourages staff to grow in their roles and there is an opportunity to progress in the business. The company is dog friendly and subject to introduction would welcome another dog to the office.
Sales Administrator - The Job Role
• Primary phone responder, providing professional assistance
• Managing and responding to sales emails and online orders
• Inputting customer orders and maintenance of CRM software
• Creating and managing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
• Gathering and collating plans and reports
• Meetings, taking and writing up notes/actions from meetings
Sales Administrator - The Person
Our client is looking for the successful Sales Administrator to be a proactive, self-starter that is able to learn quickly and not be afraid to ask questions. The role would suit someone who is motivated and keen to progress and that likes to take ownership of their role.
• Excellent listening, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisation and administrative skills
• Able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
• Self-motivated with a positive, flexible approach
• Enjoys team collaboration and coordination
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions
• IT literate, good typing skills and confident, practised use of a range of programmes including, email, word, presentations and spreadsheets
• Database systems experience helpful
Sales Administrator - Qualifications and Experience
• Microsoft office and Microsoft excel
• Product and database training will be provided
If you are excited about life and want an opportunity to grow with a business and have excellent administration skills, then talk to us further about this great position.
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 31 years of experience placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high levels of applicants that we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications meet our criteria for the position. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, then you may presume your application has been unsuccessful.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details if you have given us your permission. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.