2nd Line Support, IT Support Roles, Migrations
Job title – IT Migration/Support Engineer
Location – Exeter, EX4 3SB
Salary – Competitive
Duration – Perm/Full-time
Sector – IT
One of the fastest-growing, award-winning IT Service Providers in the South West is looking for an IT Migration/Support Engineer to join them on their journey. The role will be fast-paced and exciting and they are looking for motivated individuals who have a great technical ability combined with first-class customer service skills, who enjoy being part of a team.
You will be looking after a range of prestigious clients predominately in the professional services sector. You will be responsible for migration projects and provide technical support, remotely with the configuration of applications within a virtual/hosted environment. For doing this, you will receive a range of benefits including 21 days holiday rising by 2 days per year (28 max), and summer & Christmas events and company pension scheme.
As an IT Migration/Support Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
• Migrations project work.
• Setting up new customers.
• Software updates.
• Communicating with clients to resolve issues via the helpdesk, telephone, and remote dial-in.
• Working as part of a busy helpdesk team to promote a first-time fix attitude.
We are looking for an IT Migration/Support Engineer who has the following skills and experiences:
• Demonstratable experience providing 2nd line support in a Windows environment.
• Windows Server and Basic Networking (including DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V) experience.
• Experience and knowledge of Windows Terminal Server (RDS2019) to the level of setup and troubleshooting (including redirected printing).
• MS Office 365 & SWL back-end business application experience.
• The ability to maintain system documentation to a high standard.
You will be working Monday-Friday, 08:30-17:30.
After probation, a shift pattern of earlies, lates, and on-call will be required on a rota basis.
To apply for this role as IT Migration/Support Engineer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience in placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details for 12 months when we will contact you to see if you would like to remain on our database. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.