Chef & Hospitality
Pension, Food & Drink Discounts
Nr, Braunton EX33
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for Bartenders and Waiting Staff to join a great team
My client has a food-led family pub and restaurant on the coast in North Devon. They serve up to 400 meals per day in the height of the season serving food all day. The establishment serves a locally sourced menu alongside daily specials. Their menus cater well for vegetarian, vegan, and special dietary requirements.
As the Bartender/Waiting Staff your responsibilities will include:
- Serve Food and Drinks
- Working behind a busy bar
- Working in a busy restaurant
- Front of House duties
The successful Bartenders and Waiting Staff will have:
- Passion & enthusiasm for fresh, local food and drink
- Able to communicate well with guests
- provide a welcoming environment
The successful Bartender/Waiting Staff Skills & Experience
- You must be honest, dedicated, hardworking, enthusiastic, and have a passion for great food and drink
- Experience of working behind a bar or restaurant
- Own Transport
Benefits for the successful Bartenders and Waiting Staff
- A negotiable salary, discounts on food and drinks. +workplace pension
- Full and Part-Time vacancies available
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience in placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details if you have given us your permission. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.