IT Support Roles
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Job Title – 2nd Line IT Support Technician
Location – Exeter, EX4 3SB, (working remotely due to covid at present)
Duration – Perm / Full-time
Salary – Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
Sector – IT
All applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
An award-winning, leading IT-based organisation is looking for a 2nd Line IT Support Technicians to join them at an exciting stage of growth.
Looking after a range of prestigious clients predominately in the professional services sector, you will receive a range of benefits including a bonus scheme (discretionary and based on personal and company performance), 4 day working week during July and August (following 12 months’ service), 21 days holiday rising by 2 days per year (max 28 days) and Summer/Christmas events.
As an 2nd Line IT Support Technician, your duties will include;
- Providing technical support remotely and supporting the team in the installation and configuration of applications within a virtual/hosted environment.Setting up new customers.
- Performing software updates.Communicating with clients to resolve issues via the helpdesk, telephone and remote dial-in.
- Working as part of a busy helpdesk team to promote a first-time fix attitude.Maintaining system documentation to a high standard.
We are looking for a 2nd Line IT Support Technician who has the following skills and experiences:
- The ability to demonstrate expertise providing 2nd line support in a Windows environment.
- Experience of Windows Server and Basic Networking (including DNS, Active Directory, Exchange and Hyper-V).
- Experience of Windows Terminal Server (RDS) to the level of setup and troubleshooting (including redirected Printing).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SQL back-end business applications.
Working in modern offices on the outskirts of Exeter (working remotely due to covid at present) your hours of work will be Monday-Friday, 08:30-17:30 (after probation period, a shift pattern of earlies, lates and on-call will be required on a rota bases). The role will be fast-paced and exciting, and they are looking for a motivated individual who has great technical ability combined with first-class customer service skills, who enjoys being part of a team.
To apply for this role as 2nd Line IT Support Technician, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.