|Salary:||£ 25,000 to £ 30,000 Per Annum|
2nd Line IT Support Technician,
Exeter, South West of England
Full Time - Permanent
Salary up to £30k per annum
Interviewing Immediately Apply Now
Are you looking for a new opportunity within one of the fastest growing IT Service providers in the South West? This award-winning organisation based in Exeter are looking for 2nd Line IT Support Technicians to join them on their journey. The role will be fast-paced and exciting and they are looking for motivated individuals who have a great technical ability combined with first-class customer service skills, who enjoy being part of a team.
The Role of 2nd Line IT Support Technician
The successful 2nd Line IT Support Technician will be expected to look after a range of prestigious clients predominately in the professional services sector. You will provide technical support, remotely and support the team in the installation and configuration of applications within a virtual/hosted environment.
• Setting up new customers
• Software updates
• Communicating with clients to resolve issues via the helpdesk, telephone and remote dial-in
• Working as part of a busy helpdesk team to promote a first-time fix attitude
The Candidate needs to demonstrate expertise providing 2nd line support in a Windows environment, and have experience of:
• Windows Server and Basic Networking (including DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V)
• Windows Terminal Server (RDS) to the level of setup and troubleshooting (including redirected Printing)
• MS Office & SQL back-end business applications
• Maintaining system documentation to a high standard
Working in modern offices on the outskirts of Exeter
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (after probation period, a shift pattern of earlies, lates and on-call will be required on a rota basis).
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience
• Bonus scheme (discretionary, and based on personal and company performance)
• 4-day working week during July & Aug, following 12 months’ service.
• 1 months paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service.
• Summer & Christmas Events.
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 29 years of experience of placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details for 12 months when we will contact you to see if you would like to remain on our database. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.