Chef & Hospitality
£24,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Job title – Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Location – Bideford, EX39 2HR
Salary – Up to £25,000 per annum plus live-in accommodation if required
Duration – Perm/Full Time
Sector – Catering & Hospitality
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to join a charming hotel based near the historic port in the town of Bideford, in the beautiful North Devon region.
This is a chance to join an independent group in their flagship hotel and they are looking for someone who is motivated and has a desire to play a pivotal role in the successful performance of the business.
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Serving guests in the Restaurant/Bar.
• Being personable and engaging with the customers.
• Taking responsibility for delivering great service.
• Training staff.
• Forecasting Business Figures for the department.
• Setting and agreeing on budgets with Senior Management.
• Rostering of staff in line with the business needs.
• Maintaining high standards throughout, quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
We are looking for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
• A proven track record of working in a high-volume food and beverage establishment, with preferable experience running events.
• The ability to organise the department, leading from the front with a hands-on approach.
• To hold/willingness to achieve an NVQ in Management.
• To be level-headed with the ability to work well under pressure.
You will receive a negotiable salary of up to £25,000 per annum which is guaranteed if we are to enter another lockdown. You will be working up to 48 hours per week and live-in accommodation is provided if required.
To apply for this role as Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience of placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.