Sales & Marketing
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Full industry training
A fantastic opportunity to work for an Estate Agency that is focused on their friendly and proactive service. They are number 1 when it comes to speed in getting the property to market and are highly regarded by their clients. The role of Sales Negotiator has the potential to grow as they support members of staff to study and further skills.
Quartz Recruitment is working with their client to help find them an individual who has a genuine passion for the property industry. The right candidate must have experience in Sales and be proactive with lots of enthusiasm.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be using your negotiation, marketing, and sales experience for the success of this role.
- Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale or letting, and agree a price and the terms of the sale.
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database who are looking for that type of property.
- Making appointments and showing buyers around a property, pointing out its best features and answering any questions.
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with the purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price. • Referring buyers to mortgage arrangers for quotations and advice.
- Negotiating sales
- Valuing properties, writing property wording, floor plans
Hours and Environment: You will usually work from 8:45 am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday & every other Saturday (4pm Finish). If you work a Saturday you will get a day off in the week
You will need a driving licence and must be a car owner. Skills and Interests In property sales you should be:
- An excellent communicator
- A good negotiator
- Able to inspire trust and confidence in clients and buyers
- Proactive & Professional and have a background in Sales
- Able to work under pressure
- Smart and business-like.
Salary- starting from £18,000 basic £20,000 OTE in the first year
Full industry training will be provided working towards a NAEA qualification. Promotion opportunities are available for talented individuals
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience of placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high levels of applicants that we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications meet with our criteria for the position. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, then you may presume your application has been unsuccessful.