Chef & Hospitality
Pension, Food & Drink Discounts
Nr Braunton, EX33
A new opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Porter/Assistant to work within the kitchen team, reporting directly to the Head Chef.
My client has a food-led family pub and restaurant on the coast in North Devon. They serve up to 400 meals per day in the height of the season serving food all day. The establishment serves a locally sourced menu alongside daily specials. Their menus cater well for vegetarian, vegan, and special dietary requirements.
As the Kitchen Porter your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Chefs in all aspects of the kitchen
- Vegetable preparation
- Handwashing pots and pans
- Keeping the kitchen clean
- Putting away deliveries
The successful Kitchen Porter will:
- be prepared to work hard within the kitchen team to deliver their best.
- Be able to thrive in a fast dynamic environment
The Kitchen Porter Skills & Experience required
- Team player
- Can work in a busy environment
Benefits for the successful Kitchen Porter
- The salary is negotiable depending on experience, discounts on food and drinks. + workplace pension
- Full training will be given
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience in placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details if you have given us your permission. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.