Commercial Office Support
£15,138 Per Annum
Job title – Customer Complaints Advisor
Location – Barnstaple, EX31 2BD
Salary – £15,138 per annum (equivalent to £12.93 per hour)
Duration – Perm/Part-time
Sector – Customer Service
A registered charity providing affordable homes for people who need them is looking for a part-time Customer Complaints Advisor in Barnstaple. They are a housing association covering the North Devon District and are responsible for over 3,000 homes, providing accommodation to over 10,000 customers.
You will have the opportunity to work flexibly along with free parking on site.
As a Customer Complaints Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with all aspects of complaints.
• Supporting Managers or directly liaising with dissatisfied customers.
• Carrying out investigations of complaints.
• Retaining accurate and comprehensive records of the investigation.
• Administration within the complaint’s procedure.
We are looking for a Customer Complaints Advisor who has the following skills and experiences:
• Experience of working in a customer service role.
• Understand and interpret policies and procedures.
• IT Literate with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• The ability to be objective and honest.
• Methodical with attention to detail.
• The ability to work to deadlines.
• Good listening skills.
• Excellent Administration skills.
This is a part-time role where you will be working 22.5 hours per week, spread over 3-days or more.
In return, you will receive a salary of £15,138 per annum (equivalent to £12.93 per hour).
To apply for this role as Customer Complaints Advisor, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high levels of applicants that we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications meet our criteria for the position. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, then you may presume your application has been unsuccessful.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details if you have given us your permission. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.