Chef & Hospitality
up to £10.50 Per Hour
Tips, free food while on duty, plus 2 months paid holiday per year.
Job Role: Commis Chef
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour (Negotiable)
Hours: 45 hours per week (2days off together, 3 days off together every three weeks)
2 months paid holiday per year
live in available
A new opportunity has arisen for a Commis Chef at a popular seaside restaurant. It will involve working alongside the talented Head Chef, who will offer support and guidance while the Commis Chef will gain a great opportunity to develop and learn all aspects of a professional and dynamic kitchen.
As the Commis Chef your responsibilities will include:
- Help prepare fresh, local food and Seafood.
- Assist the smooth running of the kitchen and work area.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time.
- Be an active hands-on Commis Chef.
- Assist in clear down - including washing up and cleaning.
- Help with deliveries, restocking and organising the produce.
The successful Commis Chef will:
- Have the knowledge and passion for food essential.
- Be prepared to work hard within the kitchen team to deliver their best.
- Enjoy working in a fast pace working environment.
- Hardworking and determined.
The Commis Chef & Experience required
- Some previous experience in hospitality would be preferred but not essential.
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is preferred.
£10.50 per hour (Negotiable)
Full Time 45 hours per week, 2 months paid holiday per year.
This is a Commis Chef role working within a team who are all valued