Chef & Hospitality
Pension, Food & Drink Discounts
Nr Braunton, EX33
A new opportunity has arisen for a Chef to work within the kitchen team, reporting directly to the Head Chef.
My client has a food-led family pub and restaurant on the coast in North Devon. They serve up to 400 meals per day in the height of the season serving food all day. The establishment serves a locally sourced menu alongside daily specials. Their menus cater well for vegetarian, vegan, and special dietary requirements.
As the Chef your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing/Cooking fresh, local food
- Assist the Head Chef with tasks within the kitchen
- Assist the head chef in keeping COSHH records and kitchen paperwork up to date
- Ensure the kitchen & equipment is kept to the highest standard.
The successful Chef will:
- Have a passion & enthusiasm for Food
- be prepared to work hard within the kitchen team to deliver their best.
- Be able to thrive in a fast dynamic environment
The Chef Skills & Experience required
- Cooking to a high standard
- 1 – 2 years chef experience in high-volume catering.
- Proven team player
- Ideally have at least NVQ level 2 and a Food Hygiene certificate
Benefits for the successful Chef
- The salary is negotiable depending on experience, discounts on food and drinks. + workplace pension
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience in placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details if you have given us your permission. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.