Chef & Hospitality
£27,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Job Title – Assistant Hotel Manager
Location – Bideford, North Devon, EX39 3AR
Salary – £28,000 per annum + bonus
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Hospitality
A charming hotel based near the historic port in the town of Bideford in the beautiful North Devon region is looking for an Assistant Hotel Manager to join its team and play a pivotal role in the successful performance of their business. The hotel offers great opportunities for individuals who want progression opportunities for the future offering the chance to take an NVQ in Management. Live in accommodation can also be organised if required and you will receive a guaranteed income if we enter another lockdown!
As the Assistant Hotel Manager, you will:
• Manage the efficient running of all departments including food and beverage, bar, spa, restaurant, kitchen, and housekeeping.
• Be in charge of 50+ staff and be passionate about training and the running of the day to day operation – inputting individual training in up-selling from drinks at the table or product sales in the spa.
• Focus on checking all weekly rotas for efficiency and above all controlling wage costs.
• Handle customer complaints with a hands-on approach.
• Work closely with the General Manager and be an ambassador for the hotel, striving to make it the best it can be, you will foresee any maintenance issues and get them logged and sorted before they affect a customer’s stay.
We are keen to speak to people about this Assistant Hotel Manager role with the following skills and experience:
• Proven track record of working in a high-volume food and beverage establishment - preferably with experience in coordinating weddings, private functions, and events.
• The ability to work well under pressure and be organised.
• Able to lead from the front with a hands-on approach.
In return, you will receive a salary of £28,000 pa plus bonus.
This is a great chance to join an independent group in their flagship hotel. If this sounds like the Assistant Hotel Manager role for you, click the apply link online and submit an updated copy of your CV today!
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience of placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details if you have given us your permission. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.