|Salary:||£ 17,000 to £ 32,000 Per Annum|
IT Support Technician - 2nd Line Support
Due to rapid expansion my client is looking to recruit an IT support Analyst/Technician with knowledge of Windows Server who is preferably Microsoft Certified.
Is an award winning leading IT based organisation based in Exeter. The team is built on industry professionals who all have the same aim and aspirations and want to offer the best customer support possible. The environment is fast paced and exciting and the business is progressive and rapidly expanding.
The successful IT Support Technician will provide technical support, both remotely and on site, and support the team in the installation and configuration of applications within a virtual/hosted environment.
• Setting up new customers
• Software updates
• Communicating with clients to resolve issues via the helpdesk, telephone and remote dial in
• Working as part of a busy helpdesk team to promote a first time fix attitude
IT Support Analyst / Technician with Microsoft Certification
• Previous experience within an IT helpdesk environment
• Experience of Windows Server 2003, 2008 & SBS
• Understanding of Network communications, routers & switches
• Understanding of: DNS and TCP/IP
• Experience of: Active Directory, SQL Server & Terminal Services
• Experience of: MS Office & business applications
• Virtualisation & Hyper-V (experience desirable)
• Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 (experience desirable)
Working in modern offices on the outskirts of Exeter, free parking available
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, but you must be able to work flexible hours when required.
Up to £32000 per annum, depending on skills and experience
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 20 years of experience of placing professionals in to vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high levels of applicants that we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications meet with our criteria for the position. If you have not heard back from