3rd Line Support, IT Support, IT Support Roles, IT Support Technician
£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
Job Title – IT Support Engineer
Location – Newton Abbot, TQ12 2BT
Salary – £25,000 - £27,000 pa
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – IT
Due to expansion, a company based in Newton Abbot is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join its team. This is a challenging and rewarding position with career potential. Your role is considered pivotal in expanding the information technology services / enabler products to SME and education sector customers with the key driver in providing the highest standard of customer care.
The company assist over 600 customers with varied IT needs from Office365 to managed networked switches and provide connectivity support of over 1500 network print / copy and scan devices across the Southwest.
Reporting directly to the department head, as an IT Support Engineer you will:
• Work alongside an experienced team of hardware technicians while supporting both internal and contracted customers.
• Carry out fault diagnosis.
• Work under pressure to meet project deadlines and occasionally deputise for the department head.
This is both a customer-facing and remote support engineer role.
We are keen to speak to people about this IT Support Engineer role with the following skills and experience:
• Proven track record in delivering high level IT assistance, fault diagnosis and project management.
• Microsoft / CompTia or equivalent accreditation.
• Extensive experience with the Microsoft technology stack - Office365, Windows OS (Desktop and Server), Active Directory.
• Further knowledge of IT security, network infrastructure and integrated cloud services.
• Highly proficient in end-user IT support and escalated problem resolution both remotely and customer-facing.
• Full driving licence as you will be required to carry out client visits.
• Knowledge of iOS, Android and Linux systems is desirable.
• Knowledge of the printer / MFD industry and Papercut print management suite is desirable.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £25,000 - £27,000 pa dependent on experience plus company pension, mobile phone, laptop, generous business mileage allowance and company funded social events.
If this sounds like the IT Support Engineer role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 30 years of experience of placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high levels of applicants that we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications meet with our criteria for the position. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, then you may presume your application has been unsuccessful.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details if you have given us your permission. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.