|Sectors:||Finance Manager, Accountancy/Finance|
|Salary:||£ 19,784 to £ 22,196 Per Annum|
25 hours per week- Term Time Only
Salary: £19,784 rising to £22,196
Quartz Recruitment is working with their client to help find them a Finance Manager that is looking for Part-time, term time only position.
The Finance Manager will deal with all aspects of finance and assist in the provision of effective services.
Finance Manager Job Role
This will include the management and co-ordination of the following as required:
• Using FMS, HCSS Budget Planning module and spreadsheets, calculate future staffing costs for staff for at least three years
• Maintain, outline budgets over the next three years
• Prepare scenarios of possible changes to budgets
• Collaboratively provide information and prepare draft annual budgets (up to three years forward) for approval
• Monitoring monthly financial income and expenditure
• Check that Staffing cost commitments maintained on SIMS agree with the amounts paid by the Payroll provider and investigate where these differ
• Presentation of financial income and expenditure information
• Ensure departments are aware of allocations and expenditure in respect of their budget share. Issue cost centre reports to budget holders half termly
• Attend meetings to provide financial reports, discuss budget monitoring, discuss compliance and other financial aspects.
• Attend meetings as required to discuss budget monitoring and other financial aspects
• Payment of all invoices through bank accounts via BACS
• Oversee the completion of financial returns
• Carry out month-end reconciliations of the financial systems
• Prepare all information required by External Auditors to enable them to prepare the annual Company Accounts
• Prepare information required by External Auditors for Pension Audit annually
• Keeping up to date with procedures on all financial matters
• Responsibility for the Finance Policy and Expenses Policy
• To take line management responsibilities if required
• To identify, and maximise, any grants or funding opportunities
• To follow the Financial Handbook and ensure compliance
• Produce monthly management accounts
• Operate as the CFO
Finance Manager Salary
£19,784 rising to £22,196
Finance Manager Hours
25 hours per week Term Time only
Quartz Recruitment is a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 28 years of experience of placing professionals into vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
In compliance with Data Protection regulations, Quartz Recruitment will only store your personal details if you have given us your permission. You have the right to have your information deleted at any time, please contact us to do this.