Accounts Senior/Manager - Assistant to the Office Manager
Quartz Recruitment are working with their client to help find them an Accounts Senior/Manager - Assistant to the Office Manager for their location in Totnes
This is a well established and prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants. The successful Accounts Senior/Manager - Assistant to the Office Manager will be keen to become part of this progressive firm who offer specialist services, designed with their clients mind.
You will ideally be ACA or ACCA or Qualified by experience. You will become involved with all aspects of the role, including client involvement which will vary from sole traders to directors of limited companies, many of whom will be from an agricultural background.
• Planning and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
• Sending final accounts to clients.
• Setting budgets for staff, assisting staff with Accounts completion, and on-the job training for junior staff.
• Preparing and reviewing Tax Returns. Calculating income tax liabilities, and advising clients thereon.
• Preparing and reviewing Corporation Tax Returns. Calculating corporation tax liabilities and advising clients thereon.
• Meeting with clients, carrying out tax planning and giving advice.
• Forecasting work.
• Dealing with everyday correspondence and E Mails.
• Tax enquiry work as it arises.
• Managing client portfolio including billing.
Quartz Accountancy and Finance Recruitment are a specialist agency operating in the South West of England. We have 20 years of experience of placing professionals in to vacancies at all levels. We treat our candidates with respect and we truly care about your career.
Quartz has clients waiting to hear about motivated and career driven Accountants in the following areas:-
• AAT Accounting Technicians
• ACA Practice Accountants
• ACCA Chartered Accountants
• Semi Senior Accountants
• Senior Accountants
• Management Accountant
• Corporate Finance
• Auditors/ Senior Auditors
• Tax Accountants – all levels
• Financial Planners/Para Planners
• Payroll – Bureau experience
• Specialised areas of Accountancy
In line with the requirements of the Asylum Immigration Act 1996. Quartz Accountancy and Finance Recruitment will only work with candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.